About Audio Visualizer -

First of all, you have to get this application audio region for video makers it's an unreleased application still in beta but this application is a paid application that will cost you around two dollars and fifty cents and once you download this you have to open it.

Once you open this it will show you all of your songs list so it's a kind of an audio player if you want to use this as an audio player you can also do it as all audio files are shown in that but it has one feature called save as video.

How to Make Audio Spectrum -

It will save the audio visualizer for that audio so I made that video using this application if you use this application for the first time to create the audio spectrum or audio visualizer it will say that you have to pre-compute the visualizer then you can create the audio spectrum so first of all pre-compute this head-on pre-compute and it will free compute the audio spectrum for you.


I have already done this for this music Alan Walker faded so I'm going to show you from here so it will take you around five minutes to pre-compute the audio spectrum. So once you have pre-compute the audio spectrum you can customize this okay.

First of all, go into the three-dot menu and after that hit on customize and after that you can have lots of settings for the visualizer the audio spectrum as you can see we have a sensitivity for the beats and the bars and we can also set the colour main colour it's yellow I'm gonna leave it as it is.

You can also set the second colour and third colour and after that Center colour and if you want to use the logo you just have to click on pick custom logo something like this and choose your gallery application and after that let's say I'm gonna make this one.

I'm gonna set this picture as my logo in the audio spectrum you can use any logo or any photo even if it's your photo just select this circle where you want to be. I'm just gonna select this pane crop and after that, you can also resize the custom logo I'm not gonna touch anything after this we're gonna resize we're gonna customize it more.

So I'm just gonna hit on done and you can see our custom logo is there and if we play this as you can see here it is playing and you can see the beats up the spectrum is bumping.

I'm just gonna pause now I'm gonna raise the sensitivity and beat sensitivity a little bit so you'll have an idea that you can customize every single thing again. So I'm gonna make it like that main colour. Let's change it to something blue and this one green.

I'm gonna make my logo a little bigger again just like it will be really big here it is covering everything. so make sure that you have made it a little smaller so you can see your beat in the audio spectrum.

More About Audio Spectrum -

I think that's enough and if I play as you can see it is bumped at the beats and the bars of the audio spectrum are beating so once we are happy with the customization of the visualizer you just have to click on the three-dot menu and after that hit on saves as a video here you can select the name of the file I'm gonna save it as it is and after that, you can select the format and leave it as mp4 resolution depends on you what do you want higher resolution or lower.

I'm gonna select the 1080p and after that, we have the option to include the audio or not so we have a portrait mode or landscape if you select deported it will save the video in portrait mode.

if you don't select this it will export the video in full-screen the lens and after that quality high and after that hit on export to video and in your notification panel you will see the creating video progress you can see if we click here you can see the progress is already there 1% and wait for a minute and it will be exported and you'll have here audio spectrum I'm gonna cancel it for now.

I have also customized it so you can customize every single audio spectrum here and you have you also have this and this is my son you can put any photo inside the audio spectrum like a logo, you can make any photo's logo so everything is customizable and we also have more than all you visualize as you can see here.

How do I make my spectrum like NCS?

They are just passed but if you want to put a logo then you have these three choices as you can see here and that's how you create the audio spectrum let me show you one more time so this is the audio spectrum I trade it by myself using this application looks cool and you can customize every single thing the colours logo and everything so it looks cool you know.

So that's how you create the audio spectrum using an Android phone the application is paid you have to buy it that is all downside but otherwise, this is the best way to create the audio spectrum just using your Android phone you don't need a PC or after-effects and even if you have After Effects.

After Effects is a little bit complicated to use even though I don't know how to use After Effects and create the audio spectrum but Android is easy and they also have this kind of application so we can create the audio spectrum.